Gabs,("Gabs" "our" or "we") is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement applies to the Gabsllc website, including any optimized mobile version and related webpages and mobile application (collectively "Services"), and also governs its data collection and usage. By using our Services, you consent to the data practices described herein. If you do not agree to any part of this Privacy Statement, then you must immediately stop use of the Gabs Services.
Collection of Personal Information
While the Gabs Services may be utilized anonymously, when you register for our Services, we collect and store personally identifiable information ("PII"), including your name, billing address, e-mail, mailing address, ip-address, and telephone number.
Gabs also collects usage information about your computer hardware, software and usage when accessing our Services. This information can include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses, items you click on, the pages you view and the amount of time you spend on a particular page. We use this information for the operation of the Services, to maintain the quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding your use of our Services.
Location Based Information
To provide location-based features with our Services, we may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your mobile device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, along with cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your device's approximate location. You consent to location data being collected that personally identifies you when using specific features of our Services. For example, when you use your device to check in or check out at a specific location, your device will share its geographic location and the time of access. Other location data may be collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Gabs to provide and improve location-based products and services.
Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your PII to operate the Gabs Services and deliver the services requested by you. Gabs may also use PII to inform you of other products or services available from Gabs and its affiliates.
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Personalize and improve the Gabs Services, and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Gabs Services;
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Gabs Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;/li>
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, offers, promotions, and provide other news or information about Gabs and our affiliates;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Gabs Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Gabs Services, and other illegal activities;
- Track the ip-address of the online approver of an estimate;
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
By accessing or using the Gabs Services, or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Gabs takes your privacy seriously. We will not share PII about you with any third party except as described in this Privacy Statement or in connection with the Gabs Services. Gabs does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. However, how we disclose your personal information to third parties under this Agreement includes:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, suppliers and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, perform statistical analysis, facilitate communication with you, arrange for deliveries, etc. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Gabs, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Gabs Services, (d) to protect Gabs, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
- Third Party Promotional Offers: Gabs does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Gabs may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique PII (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- Advertisers and Affiliates: Gabs does not send personal user-level information to advertisers and/or partners. Gabs advertising partners provide contextual targeting services that solely rely on cookie-level tracking which contains no identifying information. Gabs does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.
Links to Third Party Websites
Protection of Personal Information
Gabs secures your PII from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by implementing a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your PII. Gabs secures the PII you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When PII is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL. SSL certificates encrypt communication between the Gabs Services and your web browser, preventing others from eavesdropping.
The Gabs website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with Gabs, a cookie helps Gabs recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, etc. When you return to the same Gabs website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Gabs features that you customized.
Account Information & Retention.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account and modifying your information or by emailing us at Support@Gabsllc.com We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at Support@gabsllc.com but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time. To request removal of your PII from testimonials, contact us at the email address listed above. We will respond to your access request within thirty (30) days. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your PII, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Promotional and SMS Communications.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and SMS notifications from Gabs by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails or texting "STOP" to discontinue receiving text notifications. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails, SMS texts, push notifications and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of the Gabs Services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because Gabs values your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Gabs will not distribute your PII to outside parties without your consent, except as provided expressly herein. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the account link.
As of January 1, 2005, California Civil Code §1798.83 permits visitors to this website who are residents of California to request information regarding Gabs disclosure of their information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our customer support at email@example.com
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware of a minor under the age of 13 using our Services or that the PII of anyone under the age of 13 has been collected, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information You Publicly Post
PII that you post to your public business profile becomes publicly available and is no longer considered PII. Gabs has no control over how this information will be used. Your posting to such public business profile constitutes consent to share such information publicly, and you should assume that such information will be widely disseminated, including via search engines and other tools to locate information online (e.g., internet archive). You can always edit any information you post to your public profile.
Changes to this Privacy Statement